The Uptown Street Fair & Parade
Saturday, August 19th, 2017 in Port Townsend
Celebrating 27 Years of Fun in Uptown!
Live Music, Food, Arts & Crafts, Children’s Activities
The Uptown Street Fair celebrates 27 years of fun in Uptown and includes great local music, the Port Townsend Arts & Crafts Fair, the Port Townsend Farmers Market, tasty food on the street, free art activities for families and much more…come make a day of it in historic, fun Uptown.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
9 am – 3 pm, Jefferson County Farmer’s Market
9 am – 5 pm, Port Townsend Arts Guild Arts & Crafts Fair
10 am, The Port Townsend Main Street Family Portrait Community Photo
- Gather at 9:45 am near The Fire Bell Tower for the town photo, which will be shot promptly at 10 am!
10 am – 3 pm, Art Activities for Children of all ages
10:30 am – 4:45 pm, Live Music featuring Local Talent!
- 10:30 – 11 am, Stars of Tomorrow Winners – Emillia Nunn & Forrest Brennan
- 11 am – 12 noon, PT Summer Band
- 12 noon – 12:30 pm, Steve Grandinetti
- 12:30 – 1:30 pm, Happenstance
- 1:30 – 1:50 pm, Anami
- 2:30 – 3:00 pm, John Maxwell and Jon Parry
- 3:00 – 4:45 pm, Jim Nyby and the F Street Band.
2 pm, GRANDLY LOCAL PARADE!
- Be a part of the fun! It’s one of the shortest and most colorful parades in the Northwest! Original trophies created by Jeanne Moore, owner of Potpourri NW Interiors, and her creative crew. Awards presentation immediately following the parade. Meet by the East Jefferson Fire & Rescue Station, no religious or political entries please.
subject to change
The Uptown Street Fair is sponsored by:
The Port Townsend Main Street Program, The Port Townsend Arts Guild, The Uptown Pub, Aldrich’s Market, Terrapin Architecture, Kitsap Bank, Double D Electrical, Pane d’Amore Artisan Bakery, Carlson Chiropractic, Printery Communications, Finistere, The Business Guides, First Baptist Church, Petals Flowers, Wallyworks, Potpourri NW Interiors, and Central Welding. Special thanks to Wallyworks Construction, the City of Port Townsend and The Great Port Townsend Bay Kinetic Sculpture Race. This year’s poster features original art by Uptown artist Michael Hale.
The Uptown Street Fair is coordinated by the Port Townsend Main Street Program, a 501c3 nonprofit. Thanks to the Uptown Street Fair Planning Committee: Jeanne Moore of Potpourri NW Interiors, Donna Harding of The Port Townsend Arts Guild, Mari Mullen of the Port Townsend Main Street Program, Christel Hildebrant of The Uptown Pub, Amanda Milholland of the Farmers’ Market and Wendy Duede of 1st Security Bank and the Main Street Promotion Committee. The event coordinator is Lisa Doray. Become a fan of Uptown Port Townsend on Facebook
Schedule subject to change