2020 Main Street Tax Incentive Program
The Port Townsend Main Street Program is pleased to offer the opportunity to put your state B&O tax dollars to work here Port Townsend through the work of our program. 75% of your donation is returned to you via B&O tax credits in 2021. In addition, your entire contribution may qualify as a 501(c)(3) charitable deduction on your 2020 federal income tax return. We hope that you will consider this unique opportunity.
IMPORTANT: EACH YEAR, BUSINESSES MUST SIGN UP AGAIN TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TAX INCENTIVE PROGRAM.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS:
Washington State Dept. of Revenue “Main Street Tax Credit”
Have your SAW user ID and Password ready. Please note the SAW link is active and should take you to your login page.
- Go your SAW account at dor.wa.gov/home and enter your login User ID and Password
- Click GET STARTED
- Under the Accounts tab click EXCISE TAX
- On the excise tax page select the CREDIT tab
- Click AddMain Street Application
- Scroll down to Port Townsend Main Street Program
- Enter your pledge amount
- Click the NEXT button
- Fill in the authorization field
- And Finally hit SUBMIT — Thank you!
More Resource Links:
A business that successfully requests credit through the DOR website must make their contribution to the designated community by November 15 of that same year.
Part of your contribution may qualify as a 501c3 charitable deduction on your 2020 federal tax return, and the entire amount may be tax deductible—check with your accountant.
- If you have questions, contact Department of Revenue; Linda Tran at (360) 705-6047 Email: email@example.com
- For questions about the application, call the Taxpayer Account Administration division at (360) 902-7175.
If you need further information, please call:
The Department of Revenue: 1-800-647-7706 or visit dor.wa.gov.
Or contact the Port Townsend Main Street Program at (360) 385-7911, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our 2019 participants!