If you are a “people person” who loves special events, we’ve got a volunteer gig for you at the Main Street office! Volunteers are needed for upcoming special events, as well as in the Main Street Program office in the Mount Baker Block. Main Street also seeks helpers to distribute information.
2019 Events — Volunteers needed:
- Concerts on the Dock, July 11 – Aug. 29 (Thursdays) Sign Up Here
- Uptown Street Fair and Parade, Aug. 17 Sign Up Here
- Girls’ Night Out, Oct 3 Sign Up Here
- Downtown Trick or Treat, Oct. 31
- Family Portrait, Oct. 31
- Haunted Histories and Mysteries, Nov. 1 & 2
- Small Business Saturday and Merchant Open House, Nov. 30
- Community Treelighting and Santa Visit, Dec. 7 Sign Up Here
- Kiwanis Choo Choo Rides, Dec. 14 & 21 Sign Up Here
Executive Director – Mari Mullen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Coordinator – Dawn Pierson: email@example.com
Events Assistant – Candace Mangold: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you!