If you are a “people person” who loves special events, we’ve got a volunteer gig for you at the Main Street office! Volunteers are needed for upcoming special events, as well as in the Main Street Program office in the Mount Baker Block. Main Street also seeks helpers to distribute information.
COMING EVENTS–Volunteers needed:
- Quarterly Merchant Coffee Talks, 2/28, 5/9, 7/25, 10/17/2018
- Main Street Earth Day Spring Clean Up, April 21, 2018
- Main Street Concerts on the Dock, July 12 – Aug. 30, 2018 (Thursdays)
- Uptown Street Fair and Parade, Aug. 18, 2018
- Main Street Girls’ Night Out, Oct 4, 2018
- Main Street Trick or Treat, Oct. 31, 2018
- Main Street Small Business Saturday and Merchant Open House, Nov. 24, 2018
- Main Street Community Treelighting and Santa Visit, Dec. 1, 2018
- Kiwanis Choo Choo Rides, Dec. 8 & 15, 2018
We look forward to working with you!