If you are a “people person” who loves special events, we’ve got a volunteer gig for you at the Main Street office ! Volunteers are needed for upcoming special events, as well as in the Main Street Program Office in the Mount Baker Block. Main Street also seeks helpers to help distribute information.
2020 Events — Volunteers needed:
- Earth Day Clean-Up, April 18
- Taste of Port Townsend, June 4
- Concerts on the Dock, July 09 – Aug.27 (Thursdays)
- Uptown Street Fair and Parade, Aug. 15
- Girls’ Night Out, Oct 1
- Downtown Trick or Treat, Oct. 31
- Haunted Histories and Mysteries, Oct. 31 & Nov. 1
- Community Treelighting and Santa Visit, Dec. 5
- Reindeer Region at The Legion, Dec. 5
Executive Director – Mari Mullen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Coordinator – Eryn Smith: email@example.com
We look forward to working with you!