Be Open to the World of the Unknown at HAUNTED HISTORIES & MYSTERIES OF PORT TOWNSEND October 31st & November 1st, 2020.
The Victorian Seaport of Port Townsend, WA was founded in 1851. Our colorful town has many tales to tell—of shipwrecks, shanghaiing, lost loves, unexplained events and a haunted past that is felt even today. Be open to the possibilities. Come for a weekend of ghostly fun along the waterfront at one of our town’s newest events: “Haunted Histories & Mysteries of Port Townsend.”
More info for 2020 coming soon!
Highlights from 2019
- Guided “Haunted Walks” Downtown with Key City Public Theatre
- “Paranormal Investigations” at three historic buildings
- Escape Room–“Key City Jail Break: Escape from the Museum”
- “An Evening with the Psychic Ankhasha”
- Flashlight Tours of the 1868 Rothschild House
- DIY Paranormal Classes
- Historic Building Tour of the 1889 Hastings Building…and more!
Ghost Voices, Hastings Building Investigation
Port Townsend Summer 2019
Investigator speaking, then “We’re done”
Investigator speaking, then “For awhile”
Investigator speaking, then “Be here for that”
Singsong chatter, then “What do you think about that?”
Child’s voice “Hurry”
Investigators speaking, then woman’s voice “I don’t feel good”
Investigator speaking, then a woman’s voice “I see you.”
Investigators speaking, then “Hi young lady.”
Investigator speaking, then “Hurry up”
Investigator speaking, then Child’s voice “Mommy”
Chatter, then “I believe so…” then “I speak to her.”
This event is a collaboration between the Port Townsend Main Street Program and the Jefferson County Historical Society.