Be Open to the World of the Unknown at HAUNTED HISTORIES & MYSTERIES OF PORT TOWNSEND November 1 & 2, 2019. Sponsored by the Tunnel Tavern.
Buy Tickets Here:
The Victorian Seaport of Port Townsend, WA was founded in 1851. Our colorful town has many tales to tell—of shipwrecks, shanghaiing, lost loves, unexplained events and a haunted past that is felt even today. Be open to the possibilities. Come for a weekend of ghostly fun along the waterfront at one of our town’s newest events: “Haunted Histories & Mysteries of Port Townsend.”
- Guided “Haunted Walks” Downtown with Key City Public Theatre
- “Paranormal Investigations” at three historic buildings
- Escape Room–“Key City Jail Break: Escape from the Museum”
- “An Evening with the Psychic Ankhasha”
- Flashlight Tours of the 1868 Rothschild House
- DIY Paranormal Classes
- Historic Building Tour of the 1889 Hastings Building…and more!
Schedule of Events
Friday, November 1st 2019
Saturday November 2nd 2019