GIRL POWER, STRONG WOMEN!
Thursday, October 4th, 2018 from 11 am – 8 pm
Get your Goodie Bags for $25 at The Cotton Building, 607 Water St. starting at 11 am.
Proceeds benefit Jefferson Healthcare Foundation, to help provide breast and cervical cancer screenings, care and treatment for low income Jefferson County residents, and the Port Townsend Main Street Program, a 501c3 nonprofit.
A Day & Night of Girlfriend FUN & Shopping
In-store Events, Sales & Treats
Many Shops are Open Later
Door prizes at the Wrap-Up Party
1851, 840 Water St.
- Refreshments, pick a ticket, win a prize. One ticket per customer, no purchase necessary.
- Take 10 Drawing – a gorgeous leather handled Jute bag full of gifts.
About Time Clothing, 830 Water St.
- Born Trunk Show – 10% off all Born products.
Abracadabra, 936 Water St.
- 1 FREE empowerment button with purchase on Girls’ Night Out.
- Take 10 Drawing – FREE socks drawing once every hour starting at 5 p.m.
Aldrich’s Market, 940 Lawrence St.
- Enjoy a deli or sushi lunch and receive a Free Glass of Rose or Sake.
Big Wolf Trading Co., 218 Taylor St.
- Check the coupon book for 25% off lampwork beads.
Bubble N Squeak Home, 926 Water St.
- In store specials.
Coldwell Banker Best Homes, 230 Taylor St.
- Refreshments and enter the Take 10 Drawing to Win a Trip! (stop in for more details)
Conservatory Coastal Home, 639 Water St.
- Refreshments and build your own air plant terrariums for $8.
Deja View Photography, 607 Water St.
- Stop by Deja’s display at the Cotton Building and enter to win the Take 10 Drawing for a studio session and 8×10 picture valued at $200.
Déjà vu Antiques and Collectibles, 909 Water St.
- Check out the coupon book for 20% off one item. Enjoy refreshments while you shop.
Derr Jewelry, 918 Water St.
- Take 10 Drawing – $50 gift certificate.
Elevated Ice Cream & Candy Co., 627 Water St.
- Check out the coupon book for savings.
Expressions, 834 Water St.
- Enjoy a store wide Girls’ Night Out discount of 20%.
Face of Grace, 633 Water St.
- Refreshments and discounted skin care products.
Jefferson County Museum of Art & History, 540 Water St.
- Bring a lady friend to the Museum and receive two for one admission! See the coupon book for 10% off Museum Shop.
- Take 10 Drawing – Two books from the gift shop featuring strong women; Backcountry Betty and Daughters of the West.
Jefferson Healthcare Pop-up, 607 Water St.
- Refreshments, Information, Photo Booth from 4-8 p.m. Hosted by Jefferson Healthcare Foundation.
- Take 10 Drawing – Two tickets to the Well Hearts Luncheon. (valued at $100)
Lively Olive Tasting Bar, 929 Water St.
- Come in and sample! Check the coupon book for a FREE mini bottle of Balsamic Vinegar valued at $6.
Mad Hatter & Co., 926 Water St.
- Come in and enjoy refreshments as you try on the many splendid hats at Mad Hatter!
Maestrale, 821 Water St.
- Cozy, attractive new woolens, big discounts and tasty refreshments!
Olympic Art & Office, 220 Taylor St.
- Check the coupon book for 20% off any purchase of $50 or more, excluding ink cartridges.
Port Townsend Athletic Club, 229 Monroe St.
- Zero enrollment fee for new annual membership contracts.
- Take 10 Drawing – 3-month membership FREE.
Port Townsend Vineyards Tasting Room, 215 Taylor St.
- Bring your dancing shoes and come hear Kevin Mason belt out Sinatra era classics from 5-8 p.m. while you sip and mingle.
- Take 10 Drawing – Newly-released 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon, valued at $35.
Prima Materia, 1003 Water St.
- 10% off store wide.
- Free tea samples.
Seams to Last, 940 Water St.
- Take 10 Drawing – $25 gift certificate.
Shirvan Rug Gallery, 913 Water St.
Summer House Design, 917 Water St.
- For every $10 spent during Girls’ Night Out, you get a ticket for a drawing for a $75 gift certificate.
- Take 10 Drawing – $25 gift certificate.
The Clothes Horse, 910 Water St.
- Take 10 Drawing – Coobie Bras.
The Green Eyeshade, 720 Water St.
- Refreshments, Root Candle representative on-site, votive candle giveaways, and Root Candle Specials.
- Secret bags filled with all kinds of lovely items from the store will be raffled off every hour from 5-8 p.m.
The Old Whiskey Mill
- Food and drink specials available all day! Rock your inner Whiskey Woman with one of our ‘Whiskey Girls Rock’ buttons, Free to the first 200 ladies.
- Take 10 Drawing: An awesome ‘Whiskey Girls Rock’ t-shirt.
The Perfect Season, 1046 Water St.
- For every $20 spent, receive one ticket for hourly drawings. Do not have to be present to win.
- Take 10 Drawing – Gift Basket of goodies.
The Spice and Tea Exchange, 929 Water St.
- Buy 2 products in a packet, get the least expensive FREE.
The Wandering Wardrobe, 936 Washington St.
- Fun stylings by Cat Fashions on stage at 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Parade of Wandering Wardrobe favorites at 6 p.m.
The Wine Seller, 1010 Water St.
- Complimentary wine tasting.
Twisted History Tours
- Special Girls’ Night Out Walking Tour at noon, 2 p.m., 4 p.m., 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. $10: The Vixens and The Virtuous: Strong Women of Port Townsend’s Past. Tours begin at the Haller Fountain.
Wandering Angus: Celtic Traders, 914 Water St.
- Look for a lucky coin in your Goodie Bag, bring your coin in for a prize!
- Take 10 Drawing: Celtic jewelry valued at over $100.
What’s Cookin’, 844 Water St.
- Refreshments and Hourly Drawings from 5-8 p.m. for What’s Cookin’ Gift Certificates.
World’s End, 1020 Water St.
- Take 10 Drawing: World’s End will be offering an Art Nouveau maiden trinket box. This elegantly crafted box is 5 1/2 inches wide and made of resin in a butterfly design.
Wellbelly Healing at Bear Root Apothecary, 1002 Lawrence St.
- Check the coupon book for Maya Abdominal Healing Sessions.
Join us at the “Wrap-up Party”, 8 pm at The Belmont – 925 Water St., with a no-host bar, appetizers, dessert, and door prizes; $10 suggested donation at door.
Thanks to our Scarves Sponsors: The Palace Hotel, The Bishop & Swan Hotels, Glow Natural Skincare, Windermere Real Estate, John L. Scott Real Estate, and All State Insurance Company.
Special Thanks to our event donors: The Clothes Horse, About Time Clothing, Shirvan Rug Gallery, Prima Materia, 1851, Tickled Pink, Olympic Art & Office, Wandering Angus: Celtic Traders, Brandi Hamon – Color Street, Aldrich’s Market, Bubble N Squeak Home, Elevated Ice Cream & Candy Co., Expressions Apparel, Big Wolf Trading Co., 1st Security Bank, Abracadabra, World’s End, Wandering Wardrobe, Wynwoods Gallery & Studio, The Belmont, Deja View Photography, Rose Theatre, Starlight Room, Pacific Traditions Gallery, Port Townsend Co-op, Pippa’s Real Tea, SOS Printing, Main Street Volunteers, the Main Street Promotion Committee, and The City of Port Townsend.
*Subject to change
The Port Townsend Main Street Program is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Our mission is to preserve, promote and enhance our historic business districts.