Become a Main Street Member!
The Port Townsend Main Street Program is a 501c3 nonprofit. From coordinating year-round award-winning promotions, landscaping/maintenance, and supporting our local economy, The Port Townsend Main Street Program staff and volunteers are committed to the economic prosperity of the historic districts and protecting our small town charm.
Our committees encourage historic preservation, good design, and the economic prosperity of the historic districts…Please become a member today and invest in the success of Uptown and Downtown–thank you!
Visit the Port Townsend Main Street Program member directory page.
2020 Main Street Events
- May 1-31, 2020 - Art Wave: Youth artwork in stores
- Postponed - date TBD - Taste of Port Townsend
- July 9 - Sept. 3, 2020 - Concerts on the Dock (Thursdays)
- August 15, 2020 - Uptown Street Fair
- October 1, 2020 - Girls' Night Out
- October 31, 2020 - Downtown Trick or Treat
- November 28, 2020 - Main Street Merchants' Open House and Small Business Saturday
- December 5, 2020 - Community Treelighting and Santa Visit
*Subject to change.