Become a Main Street Member!
The Port Townsend Main Street Program is a 501c3 nonprofit. From coordinating year-round award-winning promotions, landscaping/maintenance, and supporting our local economy, The Port Townsend Main Street Program staff and volunteers are committed to the economic prosperity of the historic districts and protecting our small town charm.
Our committees encourage historic preservation, good design, and the economic prosperity of the historic districts…Please become a member today and invest in the success of Uptown and Downtown–thank you!
Visit the Port Townsend Main Street Program member directory page.
2020 Main Street Events
- Postponed – date TBD – Taste of Port Townsend
- July 9 – Sept. 3, 2020 – Concerts on the Dock (Thursdays)
- August 15, 2020 – Uptown Street Fair
- October 1, 2020 – Girls’ Night Out
- October 31, 2020 – Downtown Trick or Treat
- November 28, 2020 – Main Street Merchants’ Open House and Small Business Saturday
- December 5, 2020 – Community Treelighting and Santa Visit
*Subject to change.
As the weather improves and our residents are getting outside, the City and Port Townsend Main Street are working together to supply recreation and exercise opportunities consistent with the Governor’s Stay Home Stay Healthy physical distancing requirement. Streets offer the space necessary for safe physical distancing while enjoying the outdoors by walking, biking, or buying takeout food.
Find out more about the City of Port Townsend – Pilot Open Streets Program!